Baseball Team to Debut Urinal Video Games

Why? Are "kids these days" that incapable of not being connected that they have to have a game to take a piss? Really? This makes me sad for the future of humanity.

I wonder if it will be one of those games that are at Fair's where you shoot the target and as you do the horse races across the track.

what are those drops on the screen? and why is it so sticky? :D:D

Probably going to boost the sales of light beer just so people can pee more.

Might actually make the restroom cleaner.
Yup. Some study a long time ago showed that when you draw a fly on the inside of the urinal, guys will aim for it. And if they're aiming, they're not urinating on the floor/walls/roof. Another popular thing to do is put a little soccer ball and net in there.

I for one would not be touching those screens ... ewww!

lick.png

I can't wait until somebody hacks their Kinect to duplicate this. I'd have a blast with a B52 bomber game.

I for one would not be touching those screens ... ewww!

I thought that too - so I'm guessing it doesn't involve touching the screen? Is the game based on pissing? As in the videogame playing is based on your piss?

To add another comment, I mean what games would be made for this that would keep their attention? Would the game be "Beat your neighbor! Who pees the longest?"

To add another comment, I mean what games would be made for this that would keep their attention? Would the game be "Beat your neighbor! Who pees the longest?"

New, electronic versions of,
"Hit the fly!"
"Soccer!"
"Maze!"
"R.Kelly!"

Lets see, from my experience with public restrooms is that either most people are incapable of hitting the urinal completely (there's always a yellow puddle on the floor) and/or flushing the urinal so when you step up to it there's an ocher yellow fluid marinading in it that makes the whole restroom smell oh so lovely.... yeah now they need something else to take people's already short attention away.

I thought "pee on the cigarette butt and chase it all around" was a good enough game for those of us equipped with the necessary "firing equipment".

I wonder if it will be one of those games that are at Fair's where you shoot the target and as you do the horse races across the track.

Its exactly what I was thinking. I even heard it in my head....

Trumpets.... And their off!

I was lured into this thread on the premise that I can play a baseball star trying to hit a urinal with a golden shower.

Left disappointed. :(

those open types of stalls where you really have no way of keeping your 'bros' from meat gazing have always creeped me out.

Back