Enermax Launches The New Fulmo ST

HardOCP News

[H] News
The Enermax Fulmo series of chassis, including both the Fulmo and Fulmo GT Series, have proven to be favorite solutions for system builders. Much preferred by enthusiasts, as desktop systems have evolved, the Fulmo series is made to be compatible with all aspects of water cooling. With the launch of the new Fulmo ST series Enermax is presenting a new cutting-edge solution.

The Fulmo ST features a three-dimensional black iron mesh for optimal cooling and an overall exciting visual effect. For a fully covered chassis like the Fulmo ST, the visually striking grill mesh allows for superior ventilation for cooling.

... watching this dude... schitt... I don't even know what he's doing, but it was painful.

I'm a little bit speechless and not because of the case.

But, about the case... fail on the 2+2 USB setup. They should have made all four ports 3.0.

He looks like he doesn't know what to do with his hands for over half the video. I like what looks like fake swipe gestures during the slide presentation.

The aspect ratio was a bit weird too. I kept thinking the 3 1/2" HDD bays looked like 5 1/4" in the video.

Only 11.25" clearance for the video cards with the hardrive bays in place. Cutting it pretty close.

I suppose this things' 'value' will depend on the price.

Case that brings nothing new to the table and a sorry presentation.

"Maximum of 10 Fans" lol

"best choice for value, on a budget....."

:D

Other than that line, the presenter did a pretty good job, I'm sure english is not his native language and he sounds a million times better compared to most other Taiwanese companies who are marketing products. Looks like a pretty nice case, very similar to the corsair 600T in my opinion although a bit slimmer it looks like.

Back