25 foot HDMI cable $5 shipped

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
Thought this was pretty damned hot:

Meritline - Merax 25' Gold Plated HDMI cable - $9.99 today only

Use promo code MLCKYM25L1 at checkout for an additional $5 off making the cable only $4.99 with FREE ground shipping.

My email says the promo code is good for the first 500 orders, so hurry.

I just ordered one, and good timing too as I need an extra long HDMI cable for my projector. :)

Cross your fingers, the guage looks a little thin and some of the reviewers are noting compatibility issues (1080P rez, consoles, etc).

But for $5 i'd say it's well worth the risk :)

Cross your fingers, the guage looks a little thin and some of the reviewers are noting compatibility issues (1080P rez, consoles, etc).

But for $5 i'd say it's well worth the risk :)

Meh... I've ordered tons of cables from Meritline and haven't had any failures yet, but YMMV of course. My go-to site for cables will always be Monoprice but at this price I couldn't resist. :D

I watched a review of the cheapest to most expensive HDMI cables. They used professional testing equipment to measure the signal strength. They found no difference until you reached 50ft, and only then did the higher end cables show a difference.

Tempting. Last 25 ft HDMI I got off eBay broken within a week. Not a necessity right now but I do have plans that I would need this some day. Gonna see if they do guest checkouts.

does anyone know if this is version 1.4? Can it support 1440 resolution?

does anyone know if this is version 1.4? Can it support 1440 resolution?

Considering HDMI 1.4 requires at least 10.2Gbps of bandwidth, and this says "up to 10Gpbs" I would say no..There is always a chance that it does, its hard to say..for $9.99, I'd give it a shot..You can resell it on CL for more then you paid for it if it doesn't meet you needs:D..

Has some iffy reviews. I got a nice 25' from Monoprice that worked out great, but not for $5.

Back