Robot Snakes That Constrict On Contact

seems to be pneumatic with the air hose attached to the end of it. The site says for quick climb deployment. Not sure if I want to climb up a rubber hose!

seems to be pneumatic with the air hose attached to the end of it. The site says for quick climb deployment. Not sure if I want to climb up a rubber hose!

What they mean by "quick climb deployment" is that it can quickly climb up your legs and insert or "deploy" itself... :eek:

Going to be honest..I can't think of a single purpose for these that doesn't revolve around live action tentacle hentai.

Maybe if it grips strong enough and is lightweight and durable then they could make interesting climbing gear out of it.

Or it could be an interesting spying device, throw it somewhere and it clings to a pole or pipe, then you can control a cam/listening device on it.

I dunno.

Make that grip strong enough and make it portable, a new assassin's weapon is born. Garrotes move over, here come the robotic snakes. :D

I can see it being used in a combat role for quick deployment from behind cover type of situation.

Tentacles?

389684_10150780383307245_1316733572.jpg

Welcome to the club. :)

Will this perk the interest of a sequel to Snakes on a Plane? Skynet mashup edition... Spoiler Samuel Jackson comes back as a cyborg. Snakes are defeated because they ran on Win8 and couldn't find their own start button. Cue the dubstep music.

This seems like such an odd device in terms of ...purpose. Where/when would one use it other than cat-burgling, ninja wall-climbing or infiltration? I suppose... if you combine this invention with really-strong robotically augmented arms... you could have... VIRTUAL SPIDERMAN TECHNOLOGY.... provided there were poles or light fix tures and trees near most buildings. I could see Parkour enthusiasts falling in love at first sight though.

I think I saw a robotic snake in some old movie. Westworld. I'll have to rent that.

Smart grappling hooks. :p

And i have also seen enough hentai, and know enough soldiers and sailors to know that somehow, somewhere, in some way, someone is going to lose a dick with this thing. :D

I've had it with these motherfucking snakes in this motherfucking tree!

Also, now throw it around someone's arm >:)

Maybe we can use it during the zombie apocalypse to entangle a zombie while chopping his head off with a shovel....

Back