Need mouse with 3 real buttons + Wheel

GotNoRice

[H]F Junkie
For a number of years now I've used this mouse:

Creative Fatal1ty 2020 Mouse
2020mouse.jpg

It has two key features that I like.

The main feature is that the mouse5 button is in the form of a full-sized 3rd mouse button on the right side (that black edge is the 3rd button). I much prefer that to a tiny side button, and I make extensive use of Mouse5 in the games that I play.

The 2nd feature I like is it's size. It's a claw-grip mouse, meaning it is small enough so that you can move it just using the tips of your fingers without it really touching your palm.

Overall, it feels like a modern extension of the old Logitech Wingman mouse which was my favorite mouse back in the 90's:

wingman.jpg

I've gone through about 4 of these Creative Fatal1ty 2020 mice so far, and it's getting harder and harder to find a replacement each time. They were only made back in 2006, and it's to the point now where the only ones available are from people listing them for $100+ on eBay, fishing for suckers.

So my question is, what are my options these days when it comes to mice that have my two needed features? (3 real mouse buttons and a Claw Grip)

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.

Thanks for the link, that mouse definitely has potential. The only thing that I'm not sure about is all of the buttons on the left side. For a good claw grip I need a spot on that side for my thumb to grip the side of the mouse. It doesn't look like there is anywhere for my thumb to rest/grip the mouse that isn't on top of a button.

I'm also looking at the Corsair M4

But I can't even find a clear enough description that tells me if what looks like a 3rd ring-finger button on the right side is actually a clickable button or just a place to rest your finger. I've been waiting to maybe find one on display in a store somewhere.

Anyone have any first-hand experiences with either of these two mice?

Back