Razer Blackwidow Tournament Keyboard Cherry Blue $57

Used the code to grab a few Sphex mouse surfaces. Thanks OP.

That is a very nice deal! I love my BWU. Even bought a 2nd one when my 3 year old killed my other with a cup full of juice. One of these would be a cheap backup in case he does that again.

damn I hate to buy from newegg & I haven't had the best of luck with Razor, but for a TKL with blue's I have to bite..

I have one of the cheap rosewill's with red's now I since I have gotten it I have been itching for a TLK with blue's to replace it for home so I have an excuse to take this one into the office.

Whats so great about Razor, the cool box with razor logo? lol I have a cheap microsoft keyboard thats been working fine for 6 years lol...

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Digital-Media-Pro-Keyboard/dp/B0002CPBUK This is the keyboard I own. I bought it over 6 years ago. Not sure why amazon has it at 199 lol I dont remember spending that much...But how does it compare to the razor in this thread or even the Cooler Master Cherry blue? What is the difference between mechanical, rubber dome or scissor?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back