AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II 99¢ (Refurbished)

also note that that's $.99 with a 2 year agreement / having to pay roughly $70+ a month for 2 years is closer to $1700

good deal if you're up to renew and want to stay locked in for another 2 years

$0.99 phone
$70 one month service
$35 activation
$325 ETF
$55+ ebay / paypal fees when you sell for
-$550
--------
$64 profit !

EDIT: Forgot tax, nevermind, lol.

LOL :D

Still a good deal if you are planning on being an AT&T sheep

I wish it was time for me to renew, I'd take this in a second and ditch my crap iPhone :D

Hmmm...is credit score damage worth signing a contract then cancelling to use the phone on Straight Talk...hmmm...:p

Hmmm...is credit score damage worth signing a contract then cancelling to use the phone on Straight Talk...hmmm...:p

If you are even considering this, then your credit score is probably bad enough that a little more damage won't make that much of a difference. :eek:

Shows $199.99 for the Galaxy Note II Refurbished for me..

hmm.. I'm on AT&T and due for renewal this would have been fine for me for 99 cents.. AT&T is the only company around me where I can get a phone call in my house... so I'm kind of stuck

Edit: I just logged in and checked as well and it still shows $199.99

Refurb Nokia Lumia 920 is only $9.99 though, that's not bad

Last edited:
Saw this earlier today and got in for one. I was going to pay my $125 ETF to switch to Straight Talk, and then buy a Note II outright ($600). But I think this way, I can actually end up ahead. I'll have the activation fee waived (they usually do for me when I ask), then cancel and sell my old phone to cover most of the ETF.

Saw this earlier today and got in for one. I was going to pay my $125 ETF to switch to Straight Talk, and then buy a Note II outright ($600). But I think this way, I can actually end up ahead. I'll have the activation fee waived (they usually do for me when I ask), then cancel and sell my old phone to cover most of the ETF.

I'll pay you $100 for yours

Back