$0.99 Custom Mousepad - FREE SHIPPING

tech crazy

Limp Gawd
You can create a custom mouse pad by uploading a image and other things.

Mousepad

Personalized playing cards

Use code: Z099PLAYZGBVQ at checkout.

Example:

Order Summary
Items $5.99
Shipping/Handling $4.99
Coupon Discount ($9.99)
Order Total $0.99

Last edited:
I wish someone would do this for Metal Mouse Pads. All and all nice, I might be in for one for my office.

good looking out.... this is cool 1$ custom mouse pad... to my door! i will defanitely bite.... but i still want a ratpadz XT... maybe kyle will put em on sale =)

I can personally vouch for Artscow's stuff. I've had one of their mousepads for, what, four years now, and it's still in great condition.

Not registering at any website (especially for a store based in China) with a privacy policy that says, and I quote the entire policy verbatim...

ArtsCow.com values the members of our website. Your privacy and trust are important to us. We know that you may be concerned about the personality identifiable information that we collect when you use our website and the services provided by our website. The purpose of this Privacy Policy is to describe the information that we collect from you, how we collect the information, and what we will handle with it after we collect it. ArtsCow.com's goal is to provide protection for your personal information no matter where that information is collected, transferred, or retained. By using the ArtsCow.com website you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Policy. If you have any questions or comments with this Privacy Policy, please contact us at: [email protected].

I have a question. Why don't you have a privacy policy?

Reseller Ratings also says they're terrible.

Last edited:
Says the code is for single use ONLY. Fail.

TENOFF2013 will save you $10 off of a $10+ cost item.

Also, look at Home and Office and choose the "Plate Mat" one...same material and all that as a mousepad but it's 18x12 inches and $8 shipped after the code.

I've used Artscow for a number of items, including wedding "thank you" cards. Always dependable, always high quality, and there are often a lot of coupon codes that make their price right. Just be warned that they do ship from China, so if you're in a hurry, you best go elsewhere.

Just made a custom plate mat with a HD image of a ultra deep field picture of space. 18x12 inch mouse pad for $7.98 after code.

This. Is. Awesome.

Back about 2 years ago they had a thing where if you liked them on facebook you got a free custom mousepad no shipping.

I've got about 10 of them, they are fairly durable. The only problem is they smell of rubber until they are broken in.

Just ordered a bunch! Two for me one large and one plate mat), 1 one for my wife and 8 for co-workers. Thanks OP and JoeUser!

Back about 2 years ago they had a thing where if you liked them on facebook you got a free custom mousepad no shipping.

I've got about 10 of them, they are fairly durable. The only problem is they smell of rubber until they are broken in.

Me too. I got a Starcraft II mousepad instead of the one I ordered. :eek: I wasn't going to complain for free, but it didn't make me want to send them any more money.

Says the code is for single use ONLY. Fail.

TENOFF2013 will save you $10 off of a $10+ cost item.

Also, look at Home and Office and choose the "Plate Mat" one...same material and all that as a mousepad but it's 18x12 inches and $8 shipped after the code.

Your code is dead.

If you go under My Account and select the Credit and Discount link you find many more codes that can be used for items.

Just ordered me a MadCat MKII Mousepad for free using money from my referral codes from the last Artscow post here about the same thing.

I was going to order 150 free prints then I saw the $19 shipping. :eek: Um no! lol

By the way here is another mousepad code:
Z099PLAYSC2A8

I actually just ended up using a promo code that was on the website banner at the time of my order. Sorry, I don't recall what it was, but it offered the same discount as the one JoeUser mentioned, but just a different code.

Back