Google Glass App Can Identify You By Your Clothes

HardOCP News

[H] News
If Google Glass (or anyone for that matter) can identify you by your clothes, you need to expand your damn wardrobe. :D

The fingerprint is created by a smartphone app that takes a series of pictures of a person. The app then creates a file known as a spatiogram that records the various colors and patterns of the person's clothes. That combination is used by Google Glass to identify the person.

Screw that. My wardrobe is broad enough.
It's kept simple to keep me from wasting time on stupid things like "Does this shirt go with these pants?"

Shirts are black, white or gray.
Pants are black.

If that makes me identifiable, tough shit.

Yeah, no, my girl's wardrobe is plenty expanded so I have no room in our place to add to my own...

So, how does one opt out of being placed into a google glass database? Perhaps... just perhaps, we dont want to be tracked?

So if it can ID you, then it can mis-ID you too by wearing something you don't normally wear? I fail to see the value in this.

I think we should all just wear all black all the time. We'll all be mis-identified as the ghost of Johnny Cash.

You'd think that a version that can identify girls that aren't wearing clothes would be more helpful...

It would eliminate the awkward...."Ummm, what was your name again" moments. :D

Back