Beta Test Bungie's Destiny

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are interested in beta testing the recently announced first-person shooter Destiny, head on over to the Bungie Research Labs and sign up. Thanks to everyone that sent this one in.

Making great games is no small endeavor. Now we are asking you, our community, to officially put your names on the list of those willing to lend a helping hand. Service requires only a valid email address. In exchange, we're offering you the unique opportunity to help us continue making improvements to features, and online community... and the potential to help us shape our glorious future.

I told them I rep the [H], maybe they will let me Beta test now.
Me too, wouldn't let me do the .com part though :confused: Didn't get any kind of confirmation at the end of the survey so I hope I'm in the queue. I live in the Seattle area so hopefully that's a bonus point to getting in.

I am going to beta test it and keep telling them how great my mouse and keyboard work with the game. That should confuse the shit out of them and/or piss them off.

Yeah, all it said at the end was "Thanks for telling us about your gaming preferences!", nothing about whether or not you were in the running for a beta test.

Me too, wouldn't let me do the .com part though :confused: Didn't get any kind of confirmation at the end of the survey so I hope I'm in the queue. I live in the Seattle area so hopefully that's a bonus point to getting in.

I had trouble too so used the security safe 'hardocp dot com' method. They are most likely filtering out sites to prevent internal spam.

Test an FPS for complete noobs? Sure...

Wouldn't bet on PC anytime soon. They had pre-orders up for X360, PS3 and PS4. No PC mentioned at all.

Seeing how Bungie ditched Microsoft and is making software for the PS4(read x86), I smell PC version.

They specifically said they aren't making a PC version because nobody wants to play an FPS with a keyboard and mouse. I'm mixing 2 of their quotes together in a generally misleading way but that is the gist of it.

Seeing how Bungie ditched Microsoft and is making software for the PS4(read x86), I smell PC version.

No. It's way worse than you think.

Bungie said:
"If you have the basic coordination to play a shooter, you can experience all Destiny has to offer," Bungie co-founder Jason Jones explained.

Bungie said:
"If you have the basic coordination to play a shooter, you can experience all Destiny has to offer," Bungie co-founder Jason Jones explained.

damn, seriously? they really just come out and say that :eek:

Back