Worst Rap Ever = Welcome To Google

Isn't all rap music awful? I don't understand the problem here.

3plu16.jpg

No, Google didn't spend $300 million to make and advertize this.

Actually they didn't spend that much on that. It was PART of a campaign. They stopped broadcasting that commercial after a couple TV spots. The I'm a PC was more effective in their campaign.

They should have just looped Harlem Shake all day long. Would have been way better as a welcome.

Considering Google's intense interview process, I'd be a little pissed that I'm being welcomed this way. :D

"Hey, I went through Google's 3-4 month interview process and all I got was this welcome." :D

From the Justin Bieber school of "rap" ??

That said, I watched it on my laptop (Acer) with Firefox on Youtube, none of which were Google innovations just because Google bought Youtube doesn't mean they innovated it.

Horrible video but I think I'd be pretty happy if I worked there.

I'm currently googling for a mind erasing substance.

Kinda makes you wonder if someone at google put this out what would the microsoft or yahoo equivalent be?

Kinda makes you wonder if someone at google put this out what would the microsoft or yahoo equivalent be?

Microsoft's was Seinfeld. It was awkward and people couldn't relate to it. They tried to go against Apple and their I'm a Mac commercial. Instead it was a bad reaction and Microsoft pulled it after like 3 commercial spots and opted instead for the "I'm a PC" commercials during their advertising campaign which had much better success.

This video is the reason why google stock price is at all time high.

everyone jumping on the google bandwagon again

I've seen worse. Truthfully, it does what it was designed to do. We all watched it.

Holy fuck, Killer Bee from Naruto Shippuden had better raps than this! :eek:

QmdUX3h3WHYySEUx_o_killer-bee-rap-english-naruto-generations-youtube.jpg

Wow, the guy reminds of that Dick you would always see at a house/Frat party that thought he was the shit...Until some reminded them there were far from it...

I'd smash the blonde though:p

Wonderful... NOT. Why do American companies aim stuff like this at it's customers? Just... fake and awkward...

Back