Steam Greenlights ‘Surgeon Simulator 2013'

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you liked the game ‘Operation’ when you were a kid, you are really going to like where Steam is going with ‘Surgeon Simulator 2013’. The idea behind the blood and gore is the giggle factor while you operate on your patients and try your best not to kill them. If you are a deranged surgeon, this may just be the game you’ve been waiting for patiently. :D

hhhhmmmmm.....
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye!

man looking at that it's no wonder people are writing articles that pc gaming is dying.

Reminds me of the game called Life and Death for the Amiga way back in the day.

That patient was an alien of some sort, definitely not human anatomy.

That patient was an alien of some sort, definitely not human anatomy.

lol
That's ok...when the patient wakes up, he finds out that the doctor is a disproportionate muscle-bound grotesque from WoW.

this game was created as a 48 hour proof of concept type of thing for a competition if I recall.

totally crap game and free as it is

Wouldn't it be hilarious if there was some situation where someone needed emergency surgery, and someone who played this was around and saved their life?

What would the press say then? Haha

QWOPeration anyone?

lmao at those youtube vids. i cant stop laughing!

I heard that there was going to be a shortage of doctors in the USA. Since we know that everyone does exactly whatever they see in video games, once people start playing this game, everyone will become doctors.

Would you trust a gamer with surgery over a nurse who has seen many operations? Does the gamer even know to scrub his hands a billion times before surgery?

Back