Western Digital Blue WD10EZEX - 2TB versions coming?

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie
I am wondering if Western Digital plans on releasing a WD10EZEX Blue drive in 2TB anytime soon. I can not seem to find any info about such a drive. The 1TB version seems to offer good performance for the price and a 2TB version would be nice.

I know it's a price jump, but I would consider the Black series. I've been very happy with mine.

Not that I've heard. Kind of a shame since the Blue drives were really nice. They never quite caught on the same in the desktop market as the Green and Black though. Doesn't raise my hopes now that the WD Red's made their appearance last year.

Not that I've heard. Kind of a shame since the Blue drives were really nice. They never quite caught on the same in the desktop market as the Green and Black though. Doesn't raise my hopes now that the WD Red's made their appearance last year.

I believe the WD10EZEX are new drives, so I don't think they will be discontinued anytime soon. Hopefully they come out with a 2TB. The Black is out of my price range (~$180) and the reviews for the Seagates look a bit poor. I don't want a Green drive for my games/programs either.

Back