Nanoxia Deep Silence 2 Chassis

HardOCP News

[H] News
The gang at Pro-Clockers seemed to really like the Nanoxia Deep Silence 2 mid-tower ATX case. The review gave the chassis high marks for both its cooling capability and silent operation.

But a company can't survive on just one case; you have to give the people options. And that is just what Nanoxia has done. Enter the Deep Silence 2 aka DS2. The DS1 has much of the styling the DS1 has but Nanoxia has simplified some things to make the case meeker and a little more cost friendly. We will point out many of the differences as we walk through the DS2.

The reviews are nice and all, and I am to a degree interested (saving up for a silent case this summer), but all this hype is wasted when we can't buy them in the US! I've only seen one review of the DS2 that mentioned US "expected retail" price, but no ETA.

It kinda reminds me of my Corsair Carbide 400R case in a way

Ya know what - set up with custom fans, an aftermarket cpu cooler, DCU2 cooling on GPU - the Corsair 400r is REALLY quiet. Granted mine is under my desk but I can't really hear it.. Gaming cases have come A LONG way. I question the need for dedicated quiet cases.

Back