Sony Files Patent for EyePad

HardOCP News

[H] News
I can't put my finger on it but this idea seems so familiar....and it's not just the catchy name either. Personally, I would've went with something like PS4 U or WiiS4 controller. :rolleyes:

Published last week by the European Patent Office, Sony's patent describes a wireless controller that looks like a small tablet with a touch-sensitive surface. Motion sensors would be able to detect the movement and position of the controller. The device could also sport a couple of stereoscopic cameras that could pick up motion above the surface.

I really hope that design drawing isn't anywhere near what it will actually look like (currently awkward, and very fragile).

I just want a dual shock controller. I mean i have been using it for about 8 years. Its worked well so far.

Sony proving yet again that they don't have a clue.

They should just stick to RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER!! and be done with it.

9542.jpg

They patented something that's been pirated for years.

They can try. Different markets, different products, different words/spelling. I don't honestly see it happening, but this is sue-happy Apple we are talking about here.

apple would sue you for using the letter i in a sentence.

oh crap we'd better get lawyers man.

Back