Lenovo LI2721s 27"

Fud

Limp Gawd
Any one own one of these?

6692483_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Lenovo---27%26%2334%3B-Widescreen-Flat-Panel-IPS-LED-HD-Monitor---Black/6692483.p?id=1218780225255&skuId=6692483

27” Wide, IPS panel with LED backlight Monitor
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Contrast Ratio: 10,000,000:1 (Dynamic), 1000:1 (Typical)
Response Time: 14ms (G to G)
Viewing Angle: 178 degrees/178 degrees
Brightness: 250cd/m2
Display Enhancement: Novo Vision
Video Input Signals: D-sub, DVI, HDMI
Tilt Angle: -5~20 degrees (front/back)
7.47" x 17.53" x 24.63", 12.79 lbs.

Looks like a solid monitor, but the 14ms response time makes me wonder how it would do with games...

Yeah I was just wondering if anyone on here had any experience with them. They look nice and for sub 300 im considering picking one up, but with only a few short customer reviews out there im hesitant.

I'm looking at the hp 27xi right now, same panel just a glossy display and in my opinion I like the way it looks best.

I saw that one also looks really nice, but will throw everything else on my desk off color.

Hmm... I should check my Staples coupon wallet and see if I have any coupons. It's almost tempting if I could pair it up with a coupon...

What could be interesting is that the description states glass + non reflective. If it's in fact similar to old CRT glass, it might be rather nice. If it's just marketing speak and a piece of plastic over a matte display... not so nice.

I just don't think 1080p and 27" is a good combination for a monitor. I may be wrong though!

there seems to be conflicting information. staples says 'glass, nonreflective' and an 18 month warranty, best buy says no antiglare coating and a 1 year warranty, this lenovo brochure says 1 year warranty, and the lenovo web site mentions nothing about the monitor.

Apparently staples will be getting these in certain stores soon so we can go take a look a them.

at staples they have the new HP ips panel monitors in now they look great

FYI this thing is not edgeless like the image shows. It has a much bigger gap than that. Liars.

Hi I am looking at getting one of these how is the performance in regards to FPS games Fud ?

I see you have purchased one I really like it but I'm worried about the 14ms response time

as I am a casual gamer that mostly plays FPS namely Battlefield 3 + 4 thanks in advance

Not too much info on this monitor, but apparently it uses the same panel as the HP 27xi, Dell S2740L, and AOC i2757fh. All 3 of those have response times that are around 8ms. Not sure why the Lenovo is the slowest at 14ms.

Anyway, for the price that it was on sale for this week with an additional $20 discount, it was just too good of a price to pass up.

I'll be receiving the Lenovo tomorrow, but I don't game so I won't be able to tell you how it fares with that. But I will be running some other lcd tests for response times, input lag, streaking, etc.

^ thank you! the HP 27xi was going for the same price last night and I ended up ordering one ... I can still cancel though....

I reallly really rather the lenovo because I love how it looks but that response time was bothering me....

Last edited:
Back