NVIDIA GeForce 314.07 WHQL Drivers

HardOCP News

[H] News
All you GeForce owners out there should head on over to NVIDIA and download the new GeForce 314.07 WHQL drivers. The package weighs in at just under 170MB so grab em' if you need em'.

This is the GeForce Game Ready driver for the Crysis 3. It delivers a smoother gaming experience, improves single GPU performance by up to 5%, and boosts SLI performance by up to 65% (compared to GeForce 310.90 WHQL driver). Instantly apply optimal game settings for Crysis 3 with GeForce Experience. EA’s recommended GeForce GPU for Crysis 3 is a GeForce GTX 560 or higher. For the Hi-Performance PC Specification, EA recommends GeForce GTX 680. GeForce R313 drivers also provide significant performance increases in other top games like Assassin’s Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and Far Cry 3.

New in GeForce 314.07 Drivers: Increases performance by up to 5% in Crysis 3 (measured with GeForce GTX 680 at 1920x1080 high settings).

FYI for those that have stutter lag issues in BF3 with any driver after 306.97 these drivers still have the that issue....

Keeping my fingers crossed, but so far so good. The vsync stutter problem I had before seems much improved with these new drivers. Before, Path of Exile was a stuttering mess. Not so much anymore in the 1 hr or so I've spent playing on these new drivers. Will try some other games, too, when I get a chance.

Back