Boiler1990's FS Thread

boiler1990

Gawd
Heatware

My tablet dreams fell through since it's not economically viable, but now I'm going to watercool my ITX setup.

I take Amazon, Paypal, or USPS Money Order.

Pictures available on request

What I'm looking for:
2x quiet but high pressure fans (thinking something like AP-15s)

Want to Sell

Asus 1001p Netbook + 2GB RAM + 120GB Corsair Force 3 SSD

I'm the second owner (installed the SSD), and have been using this as a simple laptop for some easy coding for my research, but I found out I need to do more simulations and the Atom N450 can't handle what I'm doing.

The netbook is a bit snappier with the SSD, and it gets ~5 hours on battery when web browsing. There are scuffs on the lid and bezel, and some small ones on the screen that might rub off.

Comes with AC adapter and laptop. Asking $150 shipped

Nook Tablet 16GB

Got this from an ex and don't have much use for it since I don't read as many books and the books I do read are mostly Kindle textbooks. There's some minor scuffing on one side of the plastic bezel due to a case that I used with it. Everything else is in great shape and the device runs well.

Comes with tablet, charger, case (if I can dig it up) and microSD card for your rooting pleasure.

Asking $90 shipped

2x1TB Samsung F3 HDDs

Bought these drives from another seller for an HTPC that fell through, and I surprisingly do not have a use for these.

Both drives are P/N: HD103SJ. Warranties are good until 10-Jul-2013. Not much else to say, but I'm happy to answer questions.

Asking $100 shipped for both

Sold:
Nexus 7 - $125

Last edited:
I have 4 San Ace fans if you're interested in those. Probably better for watercooling setups. LMK if you're interested, just remember they're kinda pricy.

Back