FS: 2x EVGA GTX 680 SC+ video cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
I'm selling my GTX 680s and am willing to give someone a good deal while doing so.

Here is the link to the cards: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130771

They were purchased new from Newegg May 24 of last year and have a little over 2 years warranty left for the buyer. Both cards were run at stock settings almost the entire time I have had them.

I'm selling the pair in original boxes as an SLI set for $775 shipped.

If I part to two buyers the cost will be $385 shipped each.

Will only ship to USA. Only ship to Paypal verified address unless you pay by USPS money order.

Payment terms are Paypal or USPS money order and only accept Paypal from established traders. All others pay by USPS money order.

My heat = DooKey 111-0-0
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=20643

NOTES:

Returns only for DOA

Sale is as-is and cards are in full working order

Will update sale in thread rather than initial post

glws just sold some 680s not nearly as nice as yours

wait so its more expensive to buy both cards that just buying 2 separately?

$385+$385 is $770 shipped and together you want $775 shipped.

Just sayin. Good deal! GLWS

Good Catch. My intention was more to buy separately.,

Total cost each is $390 if not in a pair.

Bottom line is make an offer and as long as it isn't a lowball BS offer I'll seriously consider it.

EDIT:
One card sold to skittzle! One remaining for $390 shipped OBO.

Last edited:
Bump.

One GTX 680 remaining for sale

Last edited:
Morning bump.

Just in case people don't know these cards come with a factory installed backplate.

Last edited:
Up we go.

Please read my original post. If you're not an established trader then you must pay by USPS Money Order so don't waste my time offering to pay with Paypal.

Leaving a post here and free bump! When my refund comes in I'll come back and see if you still have it :).

Remaining card is now pending sale. I'll bump this thread when the sale goes through or falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back