Bing To Host Largest Interactive State Off The Union Experience In History

HardOCP News

[H] News
For the millions of Americans waiting in anticipation for the president’s State of the Union address on Feb. 12 at 9 p.m. EST, Bing and FOX News Channel have partnered to launch the first-of-its-kind Bing Pulse online voting tool, which enables Americans to track and share opinions in real time during the president’s State of the Union speech. The Bing Pulse is part of a comprehensive State of the Union experience at Bing.com/Politics. The site provides a single destination for up-to-the-minute political news, expert information, real-time conversations and social sentiment on major policy issues.

State off the Union?

Secession is in Steve's mind, and he isn't alone. ;)

share opinions in real time during the president’s State of the Union speech.

Opinions like the ascii penis, the snide remarks from both the far left and the far right, and someone's rant about how aliens (from outer space) are taking over the country?

Opinions like the ascii penis, the snide remarks from both the far left and the far right, and someone's rant about how aliens (from outer space) are taking over the country?

I am not familiar with this ASCII penis, is that anything like an EBCI-DICK?? bwahahahaha!!! hooboy!

I really am not interested what this president has to say. Just get thru these 4 years and never look back.

I tuned in briefly to see -85% approval rating. lolz
Wishing it was less SOTU and more STFU.

Back