Hackers Broadcast Zombie Warning On TV

HardOCP News

[H] News
I know I shouldn't have laughed, but I did. :D Now, when it really happens, people in Montana are going to be screwed thinking it is another prank. I hope you can live with yourselves hackers!

The housewives who watch trash TV shows like that probably thought it was real.

By removing the head, or destroying the brain. I'll repeat that; by removing the head, or destroying the brain.

best jam I have seen in some time

tumblr_inline_mfd3t0Vl061qiv5yk.gif

Hackers? More like somebody found the IP/Phone# that was open to the world that ran the EAS for KRTV, and then just sent it an EAS alert. Either that, or an inside job. But calling this hacking? This is as much hacking as War Games.

well, I laughed...but then I already knew it wasn't real.

Good thing all 50 people in Montana already have a stockpile of food, weapons, and survivalist gear in their cabin.

Is there A video that actually mentions zombies??

I've watch 4 different ones and none of them say it.

I love this stuff. Television and radio hijacking still has something special about it. When I hear that Anonymous pulled another caper, I just yawn.

"Good thing all 50 people in Montana already have a stockpile of food, weapons, and survivalist gear in their cabin."

"To be fair, only two thirds of people in Montana would believe it."

Don't be a hater. I am sure I would rather live in Montana than whatever urban shithole you two live in.

I know I shouldn't have laughed, but I did. :D Now, when it really happens, people in Montana are going to be screwed thinking it is another prank. I hope you can live with yourselves hackers!

Hey! .. that's not funny .. I live in Montana! :mad:

:p

Missoula tends to have pretty bad smoke in the summers from fires. I thought we had it bad until I went through there...yucko.

"Good thing all 50 people in Montana already have a stockpile of food, weapons, and survivalist gear in their cabin."

"To be fair, only two thirds of people in Montana would believe it."

Don't be a hater. I am sure I would rather live in Montana than whatever urban shithole you two live in.

He probably lives in Wyoming with the other 42 people. :D

I can confirm that the zombie apocalypse actually IS happening..only the zombies are Californians...

Last edited:
Back