Move Over Roomba and Make Way for the Winbot

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you like squeaky clean windows but really hate to do the work yourself, Ecovacs may have the perfect robotic tool for your house or office. The window-washing robot vacuum-clings to your windows and cleans them much the same way the Roomba cleans the floor, only from a vertical position.

“There’s no other robot like this on the market. And cleaning windows is a chore that you have to do, but nobody wants to do it.”

Sounds great, except for the fact that it doesn't seem to have way to place it on high up windows. 2nd floor windows anyone? This thing sounds great, except for some of the no-brainer needed items.

Good effort but not good enough. Rounded corners on the washer? Most windows I have seen have 90 degree corners.

You attach to a pane of glass. Then 15 minutes later you, attach it to the other side.
Then 15 minutes later, you attach it to another pane of glass. Then 15 minutes later, you attach it to the other side. Then 15 minutes later, you attach it to another pane of glass. Then 15 minutes later, you attach it to the other side. Then 15 minutes later, you attach it to another pane of glass. Then 15 minutes later, you attach it to the other side. Then 15 minutes later, you attach it to another pane of glass. Then 15 minutes later, you attach it to the other side. Then 15 minutes later, you attach it to another pane of glass. Then 15 minutes later, you attach it to the other side and wait 15 minutes.

Three and a half hours later, you have cleaned most of six panes of glass.

Your almost done. You only have 48 corners left to clean.

Definitely a time saver.

We have large storefront windows at our business. I would consider this because I could set this up and go back to my desk or to the shop and get more work done.

wait wait wait...since when do people clean their windows? Seriously, we're supposed to do that? oh crap...

Back