Epic Games Closes Subsidiary Impossible Studios

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Epic Games has pulled the plug on its recently formed Impossible Studios, citing hard times in the gaming industry and trouble getting its first game, Infinity Blade: Dungeons, finished. The game has officially been put on hold for the present and will be revisited at a later date.

This is so Unreal that I'm beginning to think that it's basically Impossible!

Anyhow, if Epic goes away that'll be good since they cause a lot of confusion with their Unreal games and "The Unreal World" which is totally a billion times better than anything Epic has dreamed of making.

So the team they put together fucks up and cant deliver, and then blame it on the industry, clever.

Anyhow, if Epic goes away that'll be good since they cause a lot of confusion with their Unreal games and "The Unreal World" which is totally a billion times better than anything Epic has dreamed of making.

They seem to have stopped making Unreal games! :D

I wonder if it hurt them that they refused to sell android games. I know it's not a lot of people but if you can just get some penetration on 800 million users, that might have helped.... maybe...

I wonder if it hurt them that they refused to sell android games. I know it's not a lot of people but if you can just get some penetration on 800 million users, that might have helped.... maybe...

They weren't able to finish the game on time so it's irrelevant.

Has any unreal engine game come out for android? I know chair the dev of the first two IB games said that android was too fragmented to make a game like IB for. Most of the android devices probably wouldn't run IB in any quality close to an iPhone or iPad of the last two years. There are maybe 4-5 devices now that have a gpu that is comparable to the iOS equivalent and they aren't all the same adreno and Mali, Tegra 3 maybe.

Back