Cool Video of the Day

Asphalt to make clearing streets easier? Would that cause problems for drivers though?

How rugged is it? Could you grime proof a cell phone screen?

I'd pay good money to have my windshield coated in this. I'm surprised Rain-X isn't on top of this already, or are these materials prohibitively expensive and not ready for the consumer market?

the RC world is going to love this the Car and boat guys are going to go nuts
even for planes and helis would be great for fuel proofing

That is very cool, you would not need to clean your shoes off to come in the house on a rain day.

no more bird shit on my freshly detailed vehicle

no more dogs stuck together for hours after breeding attempts

How durable is it? How long does it last?

If this can be used on clothing (not just outwear) these guys could make a killing.

If this works so well, how come we are not coating our cars and cell phones in this shit? Anyone have any real world experience with this? Maybe it needs to be re-applied often?

I'm gonna send this link to the Seahawks headquarters. Hopefully it will make them harder to tackle than a greased pig.

I'd like to see a food safe version that I can spray on my pans. and can be used on the inside ketchup bottles.

I wonder how it would work to reduce drag on boats.

Found a different video that basically says this coating will not stand up to:

Cleaning Products
High pressure water
Excessive Skin contact
Abrasion

Also do not stare at the coating or insult the coating. Both of these things will also reduce its effectiveness.

I could use this on my sinks, tiling, and maybe even the inside of the toilet. :D

I'm sure it causes cancer.

+1 I'm with you on that. I think it's damned impressive. I also think nano tech really needs to be researched a hell of a lot more than "normal" products. Might have another asbestos scene. :(

I'd pay good money to have my windshield coated in this. I'm surprised Rain-X isn't on top of this already, or are these materials prohibitively expensive and not ready for the consumer market?

Looking at the glass demo in the video it looks like it would leave a somewhat hazy appearance, so probably not advisable for that. However mix this in with car paint? Might have a car stay cleaner for a long time.

Might help keep a car clean, but it seems it's not a clear coating.

look at the discolored work boots

and that shit is expensive. For the price, might as well wax your car every month and get a good arm workout at the same time.

Wasn't a video like this posted last year, where some company did examples with white shoes vs mud? not sure if same company but definitely the same product type.

i wanna put a coating of this on my car so i never have to wash it.

I could see some epic infomercials being made with this stuff.

Is it safe to coat my entire dog with this? Would certainly solve a lot of my problems.

I saw this over two years ago, but never heard when it went to market.

I wish they'd work together with a major litter box manufacturer, to factory coat products, as it would keep the boxes extra clean if no urine or poo would stick to it, especially the rolling type boxes.

Be great on the deathstar looking Litter Robot for example!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YabO9Cve1bM (bet you came in here not expecting to watch a cat poop)

Back