Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Mouse

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are looking for a mouse that has the same good looks of your Tt Level 10 GT case, you might want to check out this Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M mouse review at PureOverclock today.

The Tt eSPORTS Level 10M Gaming Mouse is the offspring of a collaboration between BMW’s DesignWorksUSA and Thermaltake, who also brought you the level 10 Concept PC. The Level 10 M Mouse comes in Diamond Black, Iron White, Military Green and Blazing Red and in stores is priced at $100. Read on as we take an in depth look at the Tt eSPORTS Level 10M Gaming Mouse, to see if give you that extra competitive edge you are looking for.

I've always felt mice like this were overkill. Of course, never having owned one, I have no frame of reference.

The first review I read of this mouse found a lot of issue with it, like the R & L buttons being hinged at the front. That review found enough issues that it scared me off for good. The RATZ series looks great and adjustable, but I've heard terrible things about the software and drivers.

I don't understand why it's so difficult for a company to get both the hardware AND software side of it right.

Still stuck on my logitech g5 but the newegg deal for this mouse at 44 bucks is really enticing. http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1743242. All the reviews i see is that it looks great but the last time i tried to switch to a razer lachesis i didn't like the palm rest and went back to the g5. Also don't know if i want the rubberized coating or the glossy coating of the white so its easier to clean.

Last edited:
Back