Prolimatech MK-26 Multi-VGA Cooler

HardOCP News

[H] News
Want better cooling for your burning hot graphics card? Overclockers Club had a lot of nice things to say about the Prolimatech MK-26 multi-VGA cooler.

The Prolimatech MK-26 is a humongous cooler design that also provides huge temperature decreases while operating silently when paired with the right fans. The instructions weren't always clear but covered the main issues so if you are good at putting things together then this won't be a problem. If you are a novice though, you might want to find a friend to help or have a second means of getting help.

Umm.. please... call me picky but if it's not fanless it isn't silent.

Looks good. A massively over sized cooler with mounting for two 120-140mm fans definitely has the potential for quiet cooling. They used 140x15 fans at 500-1000rpm. It should be much quieter than most reference or non reference coolers.

The con with most of these vga coolers is usually price ($75 without fans) and future compatibility which is often questionable.

Um

Giant problem with this

This won't fit in any case, period

Even my Haf 932, a monster sized case couldn't fit this

Looks like crossfire/SLI is out the window. I'd be curious to know how they would do at stock without direct airflow and just a side intake fan.

Back