Gabe Newell Is A Horse's....

HardOCP News

[H] News
Gabe Newell gave a talk at UT Austin yesterday on the future of gaming and its economy and, according to the folks in attendance, the man definitely enjoys horsing around. Thanks to Kelly G. for the heads up!

Gabe Newell spoke to students about the future of gaming and its economy at UT Austin today (1/30/13). In fact, so many students showed up to the event that he did an encore presentation in a larger auditorium. Afterwards, he signed laptops, ipads, game discs and more... including the notorious horse head.

Is Gabe suffering from something? He seemed to have problems holding up three fingers. Writer's cramp maybe?

I need to give that dude a lesson in how to hold out your hand for a handshake. LOL

Oh wow, maybe I should have watched it with audio before commenting.

Damn you lack of an edit button.

I need to give that dude a lesson in how to hold out your hand for a handshake. LOL

Not sure about handshake lessons, but I can vouch for any lessons WhyYouLoveMe might offer in driving with head out sun roof or getting a car out from a Flooded LAN.

I've seen a couple of talks he has given to schools - pretty interesting fellow. I enjoyed listening to him.

Is Gabe suffering from something? He seemed to have problems holding up three fingers. Writer's cramp maybe?

Some people cannot hold up those three fingers at the same time. I am the same way. If I want to signal "three" I have to hold up my pinky, ring and index finger. If I try to hold up my pointer, index and ring finger at the same time my ring finger shakes and won't go all the way up.

Some people cannot hold up those three fingers at the same time. I am the same way. If I want to signal "three" I have to hold up my pinky, ring and index finger. If I try to hold up my pointer, index and ring finger at the same time my ring finger shakes and won't go all the way up.
Seems clear to me that he was joking with the hesitant third finger, because HL3 isn't out yet.

Back