Square COO Quit Over Sex Harassment Accusation

HardOCP News

[H] News
Square's COO resigned today after an employee accused him of sexual harassment and demanded millions of dollars. Damn, that must be some kind of super-duper sexual harassment to ask for millions of dollars. :eek:

In a lengthy Tumblr blog post, Rabois, 43, said he had been contacted by a New York attorney for his accuser, an unidentified male with whom he had a relationship. Rabois, who recommended the man for a position at Square, said he was told that his accuser would file a lawsuit saying that their relationship was not consensual, but did not elaborate on other allegations.

So he sexually harrassed him buy getting him a job, probably high paying, at the company he was the COO of? That vicious bastard!

Oh wait! :rolleyes:

So, let me see if I have this right; so now you can demanded money from someone if they break up with you and your feelings get hurt. And the sad part is this guy who is demanding the money most likely will win and we will be flipping the bill on this one first for the court cost then with the increase cost of the products the company sells.

This is just another example of how there is no justice in the US any more, just a bunch of free loaders looking to get a easy buck.

So, let me see if I have this right; so now you can demanded money from someone if they break up with you and your feelings get hurt. And the sad part is this guy who is demanding the money most likely will win and we will be flipping the bill on this one first for the court cost then with the increase cost of the products the company sells.

This is just another example of how there is no justice in the US any more, just a bunch of free loaders looking to get a easy buck.

Hey man...too big to fail. If we don't prop up companies slammed with frivolous lawsuits, who will?

Sexual_Harassment_Panda_by_Pikazilla1956.jpg

I think they still love each other and this is only a trick to get rich :D

Sneaky bastards.

If he pays the money, does that mean that he didn’t sexually harass him?

I thought this was Square software, but this is just some company in San Francisco.

San fran. that explains it all.

So.....The COO has a male lover and then recommends the guy for a job at his company, and the guy gets hired and sues for sexual harassment? Umm.....I must be missing something.

Back