Pre-Order A Game, Get 1600 MS Points Free

HardOCP News

[H] News
Planning on pre-ordering games like Bio-Shock Infinite, GTA 5, Dead Space 3, Tomb Raider 3 or Crysis 3 for the Xbox 360? Well, you should know that Microsoft is handing out 1600 Xbox Live points for free on those games and more. That's $20 off per game you can use for whatever you want on XBL. :cool:

Just for Xbox or they doing it for Windows Live also? Xbox 360 is so 10 years ago. ;)

Just for Xbox or they doing it for Windows Live also? Xbox 360 is so 10 years ago. ;)

Just for Xbox I'm sure. Plus I believe MS charges the full amount of the game to your card before it ships , which I think is lame..

Just for Xbox I'm sure. Plus I believe MS charges the full amount of the game to your card before it ships , which I think is lame..

Pulled from the MS Store site:

A credit card is required for pre-order, but your card will not be charged until your order is shipped (or the product is made available for download).

Pre-orders are covered by our Pre-Order Price Guarantee and can be reviewed, updated, or canceled at any time before pre-order items are released.

Pulled from the MS Store site:

A credit card is required for pre-order, but your card will not be charged until your order is shipped (or the product is made available for download).

Pre-orders are covered by our Pre-Order Price Guarantee and can be reviewed, updated, or canceled at any time before pre-order items are released.

So you can just order, get the points, spend them, then cancel?

Probably lots of people shall be doing exactly that. :D

Back