Microsoft Execs Startup Online Sex Toy Site

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
When Microsoft executives complete their tenure of facilitating world domination, what do they do next? The logical answer would be to go from virtual domination to real life domination….among other things. :D Several former execs from Microsoft are heading a startup site to tap into the growing sex products market in India.

As of now, payments on the site - which was soft-launched recently - are to be made through credit/debit cards or via Net-banking. Saraiya said he soon plans to introduce cash-on-delivery services and extend the reach to small towns.

I guess it really is time for the world to bend over and grab the ankles.

hhhhmmmm.....mass production of windows based underwear....it has possibilities....where's the start button?

When you click on butt plugs it takes you to the Windows 8 page.

Weird :D

It isn't spelled Windows Eight.....it was meant to be Windows Ate. I wonder who's developing the USB drivers for the vibrators??? I can just hear it now....the WinXP beginning sound when ya turn the thing on. How about a special app for secretaries that need remote desktop access?

I need to stop.....

It's where the women go for explorer plug-ins and a brand new line of free browser extensions for the guys with erectile dysfunction.

Over on isle 12, we have official Microsoft vibrators we like to call "Intimate Explorer" that come in a variety of colors all in the well known "e" design. The "E" update is expected next week and will have blue-tooth. With each purchase, you will receive a code that you can log into the website with to get a free back-door patch and a Facebook updater (a $60 value).

The cost is just $299.99 but you can get the beta version for $129.99.

If this product is not registered within a month, it will no longer fully operate.

Just think...if you thought MS products screwed you before, now you can say it and literally mean it.

You'd think they would want to get models from their target demographic.

Back