Best Router Ever

I was like what, but then I read that it had a 500GB hard drive.. best router ever

Too bad there is probably only one Ethernet and a lousy wireless controller...The 500GB hard drive and HD screen are nice touches though.

Holy shit, I bet that thing loads up the 192.168.1.1 config page pretty damn fast and it look GREAT on it's 15.6" HD screen. Multi-gesture touchpad will make quick work of setting that bitch up!

My router is better than that (Core i7-950 running Win2k8R2 Server, 12GB of memory, 2 750GB hard drives, 4 1TB hard drives, 2 2TB hard drives, wireless and 2 4 port 1Gb ethernet cards It's my router, DNS/DHCP server, file server, Hyper-V training server, and wireless AP.) but it cost a whole lot more. :)

My router is better than that (Core i7-950 running Win2k8R2 Server, 12GB of memory, 2 750GB hard drives, 4 1TB hard drives, 2 2TB hard drives, wireless and 2 4 port 1Gb ethernet cards It's my router, DNS/DHCP server, file server, Hyper-V training server, and wireless AP.) but it cost a whole lot more. :)

Ditto. :D

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Somewhere in that ad, there's an overpriced laptop that has a router's specs. :p

"There is no need to send an e-mail correcting the error."

Whoever in Target wrote that last sentence must have been inundated with quite a few e-mails pointing-out the issue. Check yourself before you wreck yourself. :p

Any guesses as to when this hits the "10 years ago today" nobody will get the joke?

First cheap router I heard about was when I heard that my company was using obsolete 486s with the "linux router floppy" system. I'm willing to bet the router I bought for my father (my old faithful router might not cut it) is more powerful than those old routers.

Back