CORSAIR CES 2013 Product Announcements

HardOCP News

[H] News
CORSAIR CES 2013 Product Announcements:

Voyager Air
  • First all-in-one wireless mobile drive, home network storage, USB drive, and wireless hub
  • Streams and stores movies/music/documents with Android/iOS and Windows/Mac/Linux
  • Accessible via Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet, and USB 3.0
  • 1TB and 500GB versions, each available in red or soft-touch gray
  • MSRP: 500GB $179.99, 1TB $219.99
  • Availability: February

Vengeance Gaming – K95, M95, M65, MM600 and Vengeance 2000 Dolby software update

Vengeance K95 keyboard
  • Fully mechanical, black anodized aluminum, individual white key lighting
  • 18 macro keys, lighting profiles
  • MSRP: $149.99
  • Availability: Spring

Vengeance M95 and M65 mice
  • Higher precision 8200 DPI sensor and rugged switches
  • M95 available in black/white. M65 in black/white/green
  • MSRP: M95 $79.99, M65 $69.99
  • Availability: M65 now, M95 late January

MM600
  • Rigid, flat durable aluminum core with fast side/precision side, no-slip rubber corners
  • MSRP: M95 $39.99
  • Availability: late January

Vengeance 2000 software driver update for Dolby 7.1
  • Free software driver update adds Dolby Headphone 2.0 7.1 surround sound
  • Availability: February from www.corsair.com

Corsair Raptor
  • Corsair Raptor gaming keyboards, mice and headsets now available in the US and Germany
  • Pro gaming features. Built with conventional materials to hit lower price points
  • Availability: immediately in US and Germany, other regions in coming months

Flash Voyager GT Turbo
  • World’s fastest native USB 3.0 flash drive
  • Sleek, rugged, capless, brushed-metal housing
  • Delivers extreme performance without high cost of "USB to SATA bridge" based designs
  • MSRP: 128GB $179.99, 64GB $89.99, 32GB $49.99

Dominator Platinum Light Bar Upgrade Kits
  • Enables user to customize lighting of Dominator Platinum memory
  • Comes with two light bars with top lighting slots that replace existing light bars
  • Also includes blue and white inserts and installation tool
  • MSRP: $29.99

Obsidian 900D
  • Super-massive, ultra-expandable tower case
  • 10 expansion slots, 9 HDD/SSD bays (3 hot swap), 4 ODD bays, room for 2 PSUs, 15 fan mount points, 5 radiator mount points
  • Also includes blue and white inserts and installation tool
  • MSRP and Availability: Price and details in official announcement upon release – ETA: February/March

Looks like they listened to us about their keyboards being full mechanical, black with led lighting. Good stuff.

Holy shit.......

These guys have been busy.
I looked at that 900D, you could rent it out as a garage for your Smart car.:eek:

I'm just wondering in follow up from a prior thread, what has happened to the Accelerator cache drives?
They have all but vanished?
I read someplace where Nvelo was purchased by Samsung? Maybe they don't share well.

Corsair Vengeance 2000 is getting Dolby finally!

This is fantastic news.. this will now make it THE ultimate wireless headset for gaming.

Holy shit.......

These guys have been busy.
I looked at that 900D, you could rent it out as a garage for your Smart car.:eek:

I'm just wondering in follow up from a prior thread, what has happened to the Accelerator cache drives?
They have all but vanished?
I read someplace where Nvelo was purchased by Samsung? Maybe they don't share well.

900D pics please? Where are they ?

I have their Corsair Survivor 128GB USB 3.0 thumb drive. Pretty nice piece of hardware!

At the risk of sounding like a Fan Boy, I love corsair products. They build solid shit and have good support.

I did pass on the headphones for the PC 360, which I don't regret at all.

I'll definitely be getting one of those new mice shortly as my G500 has now died twice (left click stopped working or double clicked constantly on both).

I'd get the K95 if it was offered tenkeyless and I didn't already have a Ducky Shine TKL.

Meh.. it's just a big standard case... IMO nothing beats the silverstone raven 3. The whole 90deg rotation DRASTICALLY improves everything!

So much so that not only is it infinitely more user friendly to work on the ports on top vs on the back (usually against a wall) but the cooling system layout + fans + components being rotated = I can get 85-90% of efficiency on my new raven setup as I did before with my TJ07 watercooled with a GTX480 rad.

Wooo Obsidian900D! I've been happy with the 800D but I'm strongly considering an upgrade so I can move my 800D to house my server-box instead. Its awesome that Corsair is crafting a case with the kind of features that you can find on some of those exorbitant priced offerings. I'm guessing that the 900D and the TJ11 will remain the "top of the line" common-production cases around. However, with the TJ11's pricing and possible lack of features compared to 900D, I can't see the advantage there unless you want to go full aluminum. I'm trying to decide between the 900D (maybe) TJ11, and MountainMods cases for my next selection, but it seems Corsair may win out.

I'd like more data on the Voyager Air, bigtime. Linux compatibility really piques my curiosity. With luck it supports a ton of standard parameters for networking (ie Samba4, NFS ) and doesn't require any sort of proprietary programs to connect. High speed connectivity is necessary too - USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, and it would be awesome if its wireless was dual band 802.11AC (or at least 5ghz 450mb N).

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed when it comes to the new K95. Mechanical is great, dark color scheme is great. However, why have singular color backlighting? Why not variable color LED backlighting such as present on Logitech G19/G510? Also, the lack of a mini-display to complete with Logi's GamePanel, Razer's DeathStalker, and Madcatz/Cyborg's offerings... is too bad. Ideally a multitouch, capacitive, detachable-from-the-keyboard- USB3 display that doesn't require proprietary drivers to interact with it would one-up the competition.

The mice look great, and just in time as I've been having the scroll-bug with my M90 that has made it considerably less usable.

Looks like they listened to us about their keyboards being full mechanical, black with led lighting. Good stuff.

Actually it's what they should have done in the first place IMO. But being Corsair, people just bought the crap out of a product that was literally released half finished.

:(

Meh.. it's just a big standard case... IMO nothing beats the silverstone raven 3. The whole 90deg rotation DRASTICALLY improves everything!

I don't think that's for me. I've been nothing but exceedingly happy with the 800. It's been very quiet over the last year or year and half I've had it. The only thing I have against it is that it is heavy. But it is very easy to get around in that case, get your cables routed, and get in to it for any work that needs done.

Wooo Obsidian900D! I've been happy with the 800D but I'm strongly considering an upgrade so I can move my 800D to house my server-box instead.

Jeez, looks like you need a 500 watt PSU just for the case alone.

+1 :)

Meh keeping my K90. Prefer the 'silver' aluminum surface (can't beat that floating key effect, even without backlighting) and could not give two shits about mech buttons for the F keys and others I never use during gaming.

K95...I like it. I'd love it if it were available with red backlighting.

(psst.. Corsair...are you listening?)

Back