12 Tech Heroes of 2012

HardOCP News

[H] News
I'm not too sure about this list of the 12 Tech Heroes of 2012. Kim Dotcom made the list? Really?

Not just anybody made our list of tech heroes for 2012. If a company moves technology forward with innovation, that just means that its executives and engineers are doing their jobs. This isn't about keeping the ship afloat—it's about going far beyond expectations. Here's a look at the people who really deserve the title 2012 tech hero.

Bob Iger is the man!!!
Way to save Star Wars from that Lucas putz.

gizmodo is not a news source and its 12 web pages per article thing is really annoying.

Bob Iger is the man!!!
Way to save Star Wars from that Lucas putz.

Aside from the fact that I have no idea who Bob Igor is, I totally agree with this!

This list is junkcrap because I am mentioned nowhere.

But on the 12 [H] DeathPrincesses of 2012 list, you're like at the very top of it right under Azhar who's name was there just because he forked out bribe money.

But on the 12 [H] DeathPrincesses of 2012 list, you're like at the very top of it right under Azhar who's name was there just because he forked out bribe money.

makes sense, this list can't be legit unless an [H] member is an honorable mention at least, I mean wth man

gizmodo is not a news source and its 12 web pages per article thing is really annoying.

It's called spreading the crap as far as you can.

What I love are the articles that come as a slideshow and then the boxes for the image and two to three paragraphs of text are not large enough so you have to click 'Read more' for the last three words.

That so looks professional.

Back