Siri + Raspberry Pi = Coolness

That is pretty cool. You could concoct all sorts of things from this example.

So, someone lifts your iphone at the paper stand, traces the smudges on the screen to unlock it, finds your address in the contacts, uses it to open the garage door and clean you out. All the while you do a trace on the phones location (from your work computer, because that's where you discovered it was gone)...and it shows up as being at your house. You never even call the cops, instead, opting to casually cruise home at lunch to retrieve your phone, as you have by now convinced yourselfyou must have left it there or that it fell out of your pocket getting in the car...etc... Well, guess what: rude awakening.

Almost as bad as the folks who break into your car at a football game, steal your dash mounted GPS and garage door opener, hit the home route on the GPS and casually clean you out because they know you are busy at the game for at least 3 hours.

Take out the trash... "Take out the trash"

Flush the toilet... "Flush the toilet"

Change the channel... "Change the channel"

New improved remote! :D

Um, doesn't a garage door opener the same thing, but without all the talking?

Kinda neat. Reminds me of my custom hvac control system. Bunch of sensors and relays, basically. Now if I can add a voice recognition part to that, it would be awesome. :D

Back