Steam Holiday Sale

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are in the need of a last minute present or you just want to score a good deal on a game or two, the Steam Holiday Sale is in full swing. You can get a bunch of good games (including both portal games, Dead Island and Saints Row the Third) for around $7. The "Publisher Packs" are priced pretty good too.

Yeah already own most of the Warhammer 40k series, still $25 is a very nice number for a set of games that would normally set you back $200.

SRT:TT was my only purchase - even for a few bucks I can enjoy a few hours of senseless blowing shit up fun.

Did buy Jade Empire for $4 though, for myself and my nephew good deal for a $15 game, that is overlooked and underrated.

I thought Saint's Row The Third was pretty damn awesome. You must have some high ass standards.

i bought the thq bundle as i only had company of heroes and supreme commander ...so i got those 2 expansions plus all that extra stuff for just 25$. WOW! thanks for the heads up :))

Nothing has hit the 75% off threshold on my with list thus far. Well, I'd buy FTL at 50% off, but that hasn't yet happened either.

Well, excluding some old Eidos games I want... I'm waiting for a more reasonably priced bundle deal, and that's probably 6 months out.

So, I haven't bought anything yet.

Back