New Dead Space 3 Trailer

looks sweet... especially the co-op bits

Usually when they do Co-op, it tends to ruin the single player experience.

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Absolutely cannot wait for this to get here. Definitely a day 1 buy for me.

Usually when they do Co-op, it tends to ruin the single player experience.

Yeah, but I think even if it's just a Gears of War clone it should be ok to pickup on a steam special for five bucks in a year or so, the next Amnesia will pickup where EA left the horror genre so it's not a big deal.

Hopefully you don't ahve computer controleld characters if you opt not to co-op.

cant wait cant wait!! yessssss!!! keep em coming, this never gets old (to me)

did they hint that during co-op you hullucinate your partner turning into a monster and trick you into shooting him/her?

Am i the only one that sees this and thinks that they fubared the series by dudebroing it??

Am i the only one that sees this and thinks that they fubared the series by dudebroing it??

no.....the game looks like it will be great...but having the whole partner thing will take away from the scary atmosphere of the first two...this looks like it will be a lot more action oriented. :rolleyes:

I bought the collectors limited edition of Dead Space 2....this one I will wait for the game of the year version.

Hmm, really doesn't look like there has been much of an improvement in the graphics depart.
So just a right turn in the story line and "new missions" with the same tired graphics??

I thought the same thing when news of this first came out earlier this year. It looked at first like they were turning it into a space Call of Duty or something cause a lot of the footage showed you fighting commandos. WTF?

I think the first 2 games were just superb so I decided to have a little faith in the developers especially after a bunch of them came out and said they werent leaving the roots of the game. I know game developers are like politicians but judging by this trailer, it looks like they were true to their word. Yeah they made it a little more action oriented instead of horror oriented but it still looks like it has a lot of the horror element in it. I dont mind changing things up a little if it is for the better. You cant make the same game over and over. I know usually when they "change things up" they just end up screwing things up but this one looks like they got it right.

Back