Batman Arkham City GOtY $4.87 at GMG

Very nice price. I have skipped on this game a few times since I knew it would just go in backlog, but at this price I can't resist.

I have the regular version on Origin and I've been waiting on a stellar deal for the Steam GOTY version.
I doubt very seriously if it will EVER be this low on Steam. Grab it will you can...

Got me some Dark Knight gaming action to go along with the Dark Knight Rises Blu-Ray I ordered, today!

Thanks, OP!

Meh, for $5 I decided to pick the game up finally. I'll have to give motionjoy a try since I don't have a wired 360 controller.

Good game so far. Well worth $5.

Indeed. It's not my usual type of game, but I've been enjoying it so far. The game looks pretty good with the settings turned up too. I'm running everything maxed except for dx11 effects (those are at the normal setting) @ 1080p and it runs extremely smooth on my PC (in sig). I might turn the dx11 stuff to max to see if it actually makes a difference. I'm also tempted to hook my PC up to my TV for this game. Since I'm using a controller anyway, it would be nice to relax on the couch and play.

BTW, Motionjoy is pretty awesome if you happen to have a PS3 controller and don't have a wired 360 controller. I feel like this game definitely requires a controller to get the most out of it, so I'd check it out if you fall into that category.

Back