FS: Computer Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDee

[H]F Junkie
Feel free to make offers on anything I have for sale!

Heat and Paypal(verified) under non_chazzy(at)hotmail(dot)com
Paypal only at this time

XBOX 360 120GB Elite w/One Controller
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-P...te/pcmcat117600050000.c?id=pcmcat117600050000
360 itself is in great working order. I have taken it apart to clean out dust and the heatsinks off to clean off the factory thermal interface material and then re-add my own. (I forget what brand/stuff I used when I did it). The DVD drive "sticks" sometimes and you have to play with it a bit to open but then it works fine for days/weeks on end. The included controller has a lot of miles on it but still works fine. The left joystick tends to want to creep forward a smidge.. can be game ending if you set your controller down and your character is looking out over a cliff.. =). I wanted to do the "Kinect" thing and so bought a new slim to do so. This unit has served me well for 4 years or so now in a Non-Smoking environment on an open shelf.
$74.99 Shipped

More to come:
Check Back When You Can!

Free stuff (just pay shipping)

s754 Acer pull Gigabyte(?) K8VM800MAE Motherboard
specs
Pic of one on Ebay
Motherboard stopped working and had a blown capacitor next to CPU socket. I tried replacing with a similar spec'd cap .. I don't really know what the heck I'm doing and of course I didn't fix it. If it's something you want to mess with .. it's all yours! :)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back