Australian Prime Minister Warns of World-Ending Zombies

I can't watch the video here at work, but I'd say the world ending zombies are the kids graduating from high school and college with English and LA masters' degrees these days.

They have no guns, Australia will go down fast if zombies hit.

This is almost as good as Al Madrigal getting Herman Cain to address the nation after alien invasion...

"Citizens of Earth..."

Ahh, the Ranga, even if she can't run a country you have to respect her for this :D
They have no guns, Australia will go down fast if zombies hit.
Haven't you seen Shaun of the Dead? Cricket bats mate, cricket bats, the ultimate anti-zombie weapon ;)

I can't watch the video here at work, but I'd say the world ending zombies are the kids graduating from high school and college with English and LA masters' degrees these days.
Lol, I have an English BA and I make 2.5x as much money as the average for my location. Not everyone with an English degree is a dumbass.

Is this for real?

If by "for real" you mean; is it the Australian prime minister, then (unfortunately), yes, it is real. If by "for real" you mean; is the world coming to an end in 4 hours? Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see :D

I wonder if they know about cardio and the double tap down there.

Personally I think we just take the "Escape from New York" approach with the Zombies ... get them all to Washington DC and then wall them in ... they will starve to death from the lack of Brains :D

I laughed when I saw it. Sense of humour, check!
Guarantee Abbot wouldn't do something like this. But then, neither he nor his supporters have a sense of humour :D

^Wha?

Anyway... it's not like she said it's going to be zombies... she only stated it's one of a few possibilities. Probably as a joke..... pass due, sure but come on...

Back