Homemade X-Ray Backscatter System

I think I saw this go by on hackaday

funny though, I was just watching the video and the embedded ad was for employment opportunities with TSA

:rolleyes:

Every TSA agent I've seen riding home on the MAX from the airport seems to possess and extra chromosome. Seriously. I have no idea where they find these people. If there were indeed a legitimate terrorist threat to this country I might actually be worried at their level of incompetence.

Also: I can clearly see that chicken's gibbets!

These types of scanners are being phased out in a quite, unobtrusive manner in favor of the "it won't kill you" terahertz scanner solutions.

These types of scanners are being phased out in a quite, unobtrusive manner in favor of the "it won't kill you" terahertz scanner solutions.

I'm eagerly awaiting the 1.21 jiggawatts scanner solutions so I can not only get probed for stuff, but also go back in time if I can run through it at 88 MPH.

The "bug" here is the obvious obfuscation itself.
Wear this thu a TSA scanner and be sure you'll get picked for a -full- TSA search.

I think I saw this go by on hackaday

funny though, I was just watching the video and the embedded ad was for employment opportunities with TSA

:rolleyes:

did it say:

"Want to really get inside the American Public? Want to be a true American freedom fighter? Work for the TSA!

Benefits include:
Exclusive access to suspected terrorists* luggage where you may keep whatever you like!
Protecting freedom itself via illegal searches!
Be 110% above the law!**
Free gloves!
Free innapropriate touching of children and the elderly!
Free copy of exclusive TSA video series including "Power trippin'", "How to touch children" and "Tazin' is Amazin'!"
Free monthly copy of "Backscatter babes" in HD!

*A suspected terrorist is anyone boarding or not boarding a flight going anywhere.
** Previous criminal record isn't a concern, we're all criminals here!

At least it would be honest...

Think of how much money is wasted on salaries for TSA people to sit there and say shoes in the box please. Heck drop the whole agency and then no need for more taxes!

Dam main page.... Had something on one before. I need to go back to doctor to see again..I have totally free insurance ( no monthly fee no medical fee. ) But this would be cool to build.

They are moving these scanners to the smaller airports, so they can give cancer to the people who live in fly-over county instead of the major cities.

Ben has some pretty damn cool videos. Check out his acrylic jet engine, EM project, and some of the cool food experiments he has done.

One could always use x-rays to check to see if their shoes fit. Oh wait, those devices were banned just about everywhere.

So what purpose does he have in mind for this device? Or was this just to get his geek on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianken View Post
I'm eagerly awaiting the 1.21 jiggawatts scanner solutions so I can not only get probed for stuff, but also go back in time if I can run through it at 88 MPH.
LOLOLOLOL Don't forget the DeLorean!

Back