Stupid Black Friday Shopping Move of the Day

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Just a reminder that when you go shopping on Black Friday, try to remember who and what you came with. If you are the type to leave a 2 year old in a car alone while you shop, I guess that really isn’t an important fact to an avid wide-screen-TV shopper. Everyone has their own priorities. :eek:

As WWLP News tells it, the police claim Perry then bought the TV, didn't go back to his car, and left the 2-year-old inside it. Indeed, mall plaza security allegedly noticed the boy asleep inside the car and called the police -- who then freed the boy.

I've left a six pack of beer in the car once. Never happen again, either. Came back.... It was warm. I felt so ashamed.

what if he left the kid sleeping/sitting in the lot just so he can make room in the car for his TV lol

i'd take that TV and smash it over his head

He didn't just leave the kid in the car while he ran in.. He left the kid in the car, when in, got the TV, and then for some reason left his car and the kid there and went home in a different vehicle with the TV.

I hope his GF beat him even more senseless for doing that to HER kid. I wonder if she's watching this unfold on that shiny new TV.
Kinda curious if his forgetting about the child had anything to do with who helped him take the TV home.

From http://www.wwlp.com/dpp/news/local/hampden/dad-leaves-child-in-car-to-buy-tv:
He denies what happened, telling police that he went into the store with the child, and the boy got lost.
And yet this 2 year old child was able to survive black friday parking lot traffic and find the car. Not sure why, but I'm having a hard time buying this guy's story.

Things like this make me cringe.

He didn't just leave the kid in the car while he ran in.. He left the kid in the car, when in, got the TV, and then for some reason left his car and the kid there and went home in a different vehicle with the TV.

That was the most confusing part of this story! The way they wrote the facts of that last part was hard to follow.

"stupid"
"black friday shopping"

Unless you do it online, you're just being redundant. ;)

Back