Anonymous Wades into the Gaza Conflict

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
In their usual style, hacker group Anonymous has gone where no outside influence should go. Anonymous has claimed responsibility for about 700 hacks into all manner of Israeli based websites including government, retail, and business sites, all in retaliation for Israel’s attacks on suspected rocket launch sites in the Gaza Strip.

The collective said that unless attacks cease, the Israeli government "will know the full and unbridled wrath of Anonymous. And like all the other evil governments that have faced our rage, you will NOT survive it unscathed."

Messing with people who have a rich history of assassination in foreign countries is an awesome idea.

Maybe this will motivate the governments of the world to treat Anonymous like the Terrorists they apparently are (or would like to be) ... maybe we can get them adjoining cells with Manning :)

Evil governments that haven't survived unscathed? What governments are they talking about that they've done anything more than annoy with DDoS?

Messing with people who have a rich history of assassination in foreign countries is an awesome idea.

somehow, i'm not sure that anyone's really gonna waste that much money, offing prepubescent nerds, at this point..

Script kiddies are gonna see how Mossad operates. This will not end well.

ZOMG! fear our might ddos and password theft you nuclear armed douchebags! Rawawr!

LOL. They're like the guys who think they're sticking it to the man because they have a snarky bumper sticker.

It's all fairly sad, because once you read past the western media spin intended to ensure Israel is portrayed a poor victim you see that there is some grievous unjust shit going on and has been for decades. Add in that this is all political bullshit posturing by one party or the other to look tough and it's just a never ending tragedy.

In other news a half dozen nerds were found dead in their parents basements apparently of natural causes.

Do they actually do anything outside of DDoS attacks?
Seriously, they bring down websites for a few hours, wooooo.

In other news a half dozen nerds were found dead in their parents basements apparently of natural causes.
It's called 'nature's way'.

Gee, I sure hope those Anonymous guys visit Gaza City sometime and get their props from the happy-go-lucky Islamic fundamentalists they want to be super best friends with.

One has to wonder where all these people were when hamas and cohorts were firing rockets into israel. They could have protested then and the retaliation from israel would not have been needed. But no doubt thse anon's are heavily biased for the terrorists ..while the majority of anon focus on the true blood bath... syria.

I'm half expecting a trigger line, "Var[rocket] is launched, set_selfdestruct timer to = 0.001"

One has to wonder where all these people were when hamas and cohorts were firing rockets into israel. They could have protested then and the retaliation from israel would not have been needed. But no doubt thse anon's are heavily biased for the terrorists ..while the majority of anon focus on the true blood bath... syria.

Both are politically guilty, but considering Israel is an ally of the US (who has loads of propaganda tricks up on its sleeve), I'd rather go cynical.

They think its all fun and games until the authorities come 'a' knocking on their doors.

If you would like to get some background on the current episode of violence, and know why Anon is against the IDF, please read this article.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11/15/assassinating-the-chance-for-calm.html

The IDF assassinated one of the military commanders for Hamas using a missile, a commander who was moderate and could get the other factions of Hamas and Islamic Jihad to stop firing rockets into Israel. Just a few hours before being killed, he looked at the ceasefire terms and had said that he supported the plan.

Also, this same situation that we have today has happened before in 2002. They almost got a ceasefire, but right before the last military commander looked at the ceasefire and OKed it, an Israeli F-16 dropped a bomb and killed him, his wife, children, and seven neighbors.

Here is some information about the 2002 assassination from the only American who was on the team. http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article33057.htm

Maybe this will motivate the governments of the world to treat Anonymous like the Terrorists they apparently are (or would like to be) ... maybe we can get them adjoining cells with Manning :)

They are not terrorists, but they are trying really hard. Oh, and I am so suing if a comedy about bumbling wanna be hackers turned wanna be cyber terrorists starring anon comes out next summer.:p

maybe you need to get some real historical fact as i had to stop reading at " a commander who was moderate " omgawsh you can't be serious!!!

first of all there is no such thing as a moderate in hamas .. they aree are comitted to the destruction of israel so you can't even twist that to somehow moderate. And secondly this is the person who as directed all terror towards israel for decades. moderate.. i am, still laughing in utter amazement!!

Maybe you need to get some real historical fact as i had to stop reading at " a commander who was moderate ". Omgawsh you can't be serious!!!

First of all, there is no such thing as a moderate in hamas .. they are comitted to the destruction of israel so you can't even twist that to somehow moderate. And secondly, this is the person who has directed all terror towards israel for decades. "Moderate".. i am, still laughing in utter amazement!!

The guy agreed to a ceasefire, and he was going to get the other militants in Hamas and Islamic Jihad to back down and stop firing rockets.

BTW as I wrote above this has happened before in 2002, right when a military commander in Hamas agrees to a ceasefire they drop a bomb and kill that person, plunging the region back into violence.

Even if the guy (Jaabari) was a militant for so long, why would Israel kill him right after he agreed to a ceasefire? The only conclusion I'm able to reach is that Israel doesn't want to have a ceasefire, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh, good. They struck a blow against the mighty New Jersey-sized nation surrounded by millions of people who want them exterminated. They should have just shut up and taken those rocket attacks and been thankful they weren't nukes. Real "lulz" worthy.

ZOMG! fear our might ddos and password theft you nuclear armed douchebags! Rawawr!

LOL. They're like the guys who think they're sticking it to the man because they have a snarky bumper sticker.

It's all fairly sad, because once you read past the western media spin intended to ensure Israel is portrayed a poor victim you see that there is some grievous unjust shit going on and has been for decades. Add in that this is all political bullshit posturing by one party or the other to look tough and it's just a never ending tragedy.

Oh, like the Multiple invasions by Arab countries intent on exterminating Isreal? THAT kind of Grievous unjust shit?

Read your fucking history book.

If you would like to get some background on the current episode of violence, and know why Anon is against the IDF, please read this article.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11/15/assassinating-the-chance-for-calm.html

The IDF assassinated one of the military commanders for Hamas using a missile, a commander who was moderate and could get the other factions of Hamas and Islamic Jihad to stop firing rockets into Israel. Just a few hours before being killed, he looked at the ceasefire terms and had said that he supported the plan.

Also, this same situation that we have today has happened before in 2002. They almost got a ceasefire, but right before the last military commander looked at the ceasefire and OKed it, an Israeli F-16 dropped a bomb and killed him, his wife, children, and seven neighbors.

Here is some information about the 2002 assassination from the only American who was on the team. http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article33057.htm

Good luck trying to convince people in this forum. They refuse to think Israel could have any fault/blame at all.

Oh, like the Multiple invasions by Arab countries intent on exterminating Isreal? THAT kind of Grievous unjust shit?

Read your fucking history book.

I actually don't have a dog in this fight, both sides are total asshats, but this post is just ignorant...yeah, read that book buddy, but go back one more chapter from where you apparently opened it in the middle, you know, the part immediately after WWII.

I just read about how each iron dome missile costs $40k and is billed to the US. With funding of over $210M(all by the US) I'm surprised they can even get rockets to get close. Source:ap how Israels iron dome works

Or something like that

Back