S_I_N wants your $$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_I_N_ecof

[H]ard|Gawd
always check last post by me for current specials.

180 GB Intel 520 SSD this drive has no casing but is wrapped in an anti static sleeve. Has worked very well no issues 100$ shipped refund issued to mcginnis Item pulled for now to fully test after minor accident

ok going to try a different approach on this stuff i know as I said before it aint bleeding edge but its still works. I'm going to combo this stuff up cpu/mobo/ram I just would like to get this stuff gone lol. I have fired them all up into windows and verified they work. Sold as is only DOA guarantee provided. I say this as I sold a mobo on another forum for like 25 shipped and it ended up having a slightly bulging cap and it I ended up losing money on the deal. So that said I have looked over the boards they all seem fine and they all do work. I stand behind what i sell but come on folks this stuff is old and there maybe a minor cosmetic imperfection that doesn't hinder it. Also to note on the combo's they will include ram and the ram has been tested to boot, I do not guarantee matching sticks. I will do my best to match it it but I have a ton of DDR laying about in differing sizes and makes. Also I have stock coolers for most of these if wanted 7.50$ extra shipping to cover extra costs as flat rate boxes wont do. Just need to tell me while we are dealing.

MY HEAT

Now on to the stuff:

Abit AN8 32x board with a 3700 Athlon 64 Processor with 3GB of DDR memory. 50$ shipped SOLD to AMDGUY on EOCF

DA061L board pulled from emachine EL1200-05w Athlon 2650e Processor with 512mb of ram 40$ shipped SOLD on Fleabay 25.50$ shipped

MS-7050 board HP dx5150ssf pull with 3000 Athlon 64 and 3GB of DDR 40$ shipped

Abit IS7-V board with 2.8 Northwood and 1.5Gb of DDR 40$ shipped SOLD on Fleabay 26.50$ shipped

KT4AV board old school with 2600 Barton processor 512 mb ram 30$ shipped

3500 Athlon 64 939 processor 15$ shipped

3200 Athlon 64 processor 10$ shipped

Asus 5450 silent 30$ shipped

Sapphire HD4670 30$ shipped

2 EVGA 470SC's 100$ each shipped or 190$ shipped for the pairSOLD to Axdrenalin

Core i7 920 CPU only 115$ shipped CO Stepping easy 4.2 with minimal vcore

Asus P6X58E-WS V board only 125$ shipped can come up with some sata cables if needed.

Western Digital 640GB Black 32meg cache sata 3gb/p 40$ shipped in warranty until 1/15/2016 SOLD to DonInKansas

Prices are negotiable thru pm only please. I am reasonable if you see something ya like pm me we can discuss it.

I also have 2 6950's flashed 6970 with EK full cover blocks I'd be willing to sell if anybody is interested pm me lets talk. Going to be draining the loop this weekend for maintance would be a perfect time to jump on them otherwise they still do everything I want I'll just put them back in :)

Last edited:
Payment send for both of the EVGA 470SC Cards, and a free shot back up to the top!

Ax

money received will ship tomorrow and send ya tracking info once its obtained

Thanks Again

payment received for WD640 HDD and tracking info should be in your email

tracking info should also be in Axdrenalin email for the GPU's

Thanks for the purchases guys made my day today. I have some Black Friday funds now lol

ok now for the T-Day savings P6X58E-WS and 920 cpu 215$ shipped price good until after i eat turkey tomorrow about 5pm central time (unless I go for thirds) possibly later

make reasonable offers on the other stuff.

thanks for the bump bro. Looks like those cards will hit ya by saturday :)

ok for today only (might extend) everything but the X58 combo pm me the price you want to pay and we'll haggle. I'm not going to pay more for shipping than you pay me for it minus PP fees. so basically dont say 7.50$ shipped for a processor that will cost 5.35 to ship and fees hit me for 2$ aint gonna happen lol.

Last edited:
I have it sitting ontop of one of my HDD/SDD sleds in my switch 810 in the HDD cage As there are no moving parts it doesnt have to be secured down. but those who want to can easily Velcro it in place

FYI that anti static bag is conductive and makes a poor operating environment. You would probably be better off buying some standoffs and nuts and embedding it into part of a 2x4 or some plastic.

well its safe as it can be as I have it sitting on a plastic sled not the metal of the case.But I see your point if nobody wants to purchase it I'll keep it no probs. Just trying to make a decent deal for someone as I have 2 new ssd's coming for a raid0. If its looks are bothersome to the buyer I can always mod some plastic into a casing I guess. But thanks for the bump and input it is appreciated.

bump the above offer still stands pm me prices ya want to pay and let talk turkey

I guess folks are like me no extra cash to spend on toys lol. But seriously I am willing to deal on this stuff just pm me thats the first step :)

thanks for the bump and back up ya go.

I also have 2 6950's flashed 6970 with EK full cover blocks I'd be willing to sell if anybody is interested pm me lets talk. Going to be draining the loop this weekend for maintance would be a perfect time to jump on them otherwise they still do everything I want I'll just put them back in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back