Quote of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
And the Quote of the Day is brought to you by Cisco VP Mike Quinn. :D

Cisco vice president of services Mike Quinn, a former CIA operations officer, believes that whoever recently leaked an internal company memo to a blogger committed corporate treason and violated a "family" trust. In an email sent to Cisco employees, Quinn invites the anonymous leaker to voluntarily step forward, concedes that such a confession is unlikely, and adds, "so I will now make (finding) you my hobby."

i felt like that person should be worried, then i saw his picture and realized nobody could be intimidated by that

Yikes. The guy must have just watched Taken.

Nice hobby, though. Always nice to have a good hobby to utilize your time.

Man, Cisco is one giant dump of fail. The shenanigans that go on in that place mystifies me why the SEC hasn't launched an investigation into their business practices. When I lived and worked up in the bay area, I had a couple of friends who worked at Cisco and the stories they told me just left me smh'ing on how they got away with that shit and it isn't just with them. It's a systemic corporate cultural phenomenon.

i felt like that person should be worried, then i saw his picture and realized nobody could be intimidated by that

His jowls intimidate the hell out of me. You have any idea how many nuts he could store in there?

Sounds like a psychopath.

"Cisco puts groceries on your table."

Uh, no. People work at Cisco, and their work puts groceries on their table. It's not a plantation.

I don't understand why this guy freaked out so much over the leak of the original memo. That memo could darn near have been a straight up press release anyway. This guy just took a minor incident and turned it into a huge one. What a loser.

Wow, Cisco is now operating like the government?

So whats he going to do, hold the person he finds without trial for life cause he leaked "STUFF THE PUBLIC SHOULDN'T KNOW!!!" like the government does with all the stuff that got leaked to wikileaks?

I guess David Coombs is going to have a cellmate.

Wow, Cisco is now operating like the government?

So whats he going to do, hold the person he finds without trial for life cause he leaked "STUFF THE PUBLIC SHOULDN'T KNOW!!!" like the government does with all the stuff that got leaked to wikileaks?

I guess David Coombs is going to have a cellmate.

Bradley Manning I mean, sorry, not slept in days ;D

That is one non-descript guy, which means he can blend in anywhere and no one would notice him or even care about him. And he's a VP, which means he has skills. When he finds the one (or them), they'll "disappear" from Cisco and no would even notice. Life goes on ...

Bradley Manning I mean, sorry, not slept in days ;D

My dad was a huge fan of that guy when he was still playing professional football. I guess now he's kinda just one more person who turned out to be a criminal just like that guy who got arrested when he and his buddy were out in a white SUV or J-Lo who is always drunk or something. What is it with atheletes and being jerk-heads anyhow?

Back