Ex-Apple Manager Slams Tim Cook's Management Style

HardOCP News

[H] News
Dear internets, I am a former Apple employee trying to sell a book. Oh yeah, TIM COOK IS A JERK! :rolleyes:

Tim will react to the numbers or his fear of being wrong quickly. Fear of being wrong is a managerial trait that runs strong and deep in Apple because of the way Steve ran the company. Even the appearance of being wrong when in the end you might be right is dreaded at Apple.

Personally, I like Tim Cook a whole lot better than Steve Jobs and I like a lot of the stuff he has done so far. Dude is just trying to sell his book. :(

Is it better to be feared or respected? Is it better to pretend to not be wrong in the hopes that you lose no ones respect or that always trying to be right is the objective? That constant dick tripping will get worse over time.

You can already tell that the author is a douche for using french in his book title.

Yeah, an ex-director. I just wonder whether he deals directly with Tim Cook or personally knows him.

And could you use a photo that could possibly be any worse on the cover, It looks like he took the photo from someone on craigslist trying to sell their lounge chair.

Facts:

Steve Jobs > Tim Cook

The real question:

Steve Jobs ? Bill Gates

The guy was asked to leave Apple in 2004? How is his information even relevant 8 years later? That's pre-iPhone, pre-Intel Mac and barely pre-WOW.

What else happened in 2004:
- Facebook was launched.
- Ubuntu appeared.
- 1GB SD cards

richard stallman and linus really tip the insanity scale

It's more like this:

Gates was a savvy nerd whose few edges softened over the years as he faded into the background and ultimately out of the company he created.

Jobs was a savage, backstabbing predator who repeatedly denied his child and owes his entire legacy to a cult of personality and the work of Jonathan Ive.

Linus Torvalds is the creator of the technological equivalent of the Libertarian Party.

Richard Stallman is a paranoid schizophrenic who took the one worthwhile thing he ever did and parlayed it into thirty years of iconic psychosis and stereotype-defining behaviour.

It's more like this:

Gates was a savvy nerd whose few edges softened over the years as he faded into the background and ultimately out of the company he created.

Jobs was a savage, backstabbing predator who repeatedly denied his child and owes his entire legacy to a cult of personality and the work of Jonathan Ive.

Linus Torvalds is the creator of the technological equivalent of the Libertarian Party.

Richard Stallman is a paranoid schizophrenic who took the one worthwhile thing he ever did and parlayed it into thirty years of iconic psychosis and stereotype-defining behaviour.

that sounds about right

Wrong time to release the book. The big executive shuffle is the best thing Apple has done in years.

I was waiting for the local supermarket manager story before the crApple manager story. Who the fuck is dull enough to read this crap? :D

It's more like this:

QFT! Linus really is quite grounded especially compared to Stallman. In fact i have seen crazy homeless people that would look pretty sane next to Stallman

Back