Asus P8P67 Pro- can you disable secure boot?

Diseaseboy

[H]ard|Gawd
I have an Asus P8P67 pro using the latest bios 3207. I already had Win 7 installed on a standard hard drive. I bought a new SSD and a Windows 8 pro upgrade from Microcenter. I was under the impression I could just install Windows 8 on the SSD and then I could dual boot from a menu when the computer started. Well, I installed the SSD and formatted it under Windows 7 everything seemed to be fine. I then booted off of the Windows 8 dvd, did an advanced install and pointed to install Windows 8 to the SSD. Win 8 said I had to reformat the SSD to make it a GPT disc in order to install Win 8. I did that everything installed fine but because of that I cannot dual boot with Windows 7 easily I expected to have a nice menu. I completely forgot about the secure boot/uefi issue. Is there a way to turn the secure boot off with the P8P67 pro? I have looked through the bios but have not been able to figure that out- maybe I am missing something. It would be nice to have a menu at start up instead of having to hit F8 to switch operating systems. Thanks

Back