Sandisk Class 10 64GB micro SDXC $39.99

Lame.....not available for online purchase and when I try to find a store I get this.

We apologize. This product does not appear to be available in the area you requested.

This just reminded me why Radio Shack is irrelevant these days

They were available for online purchase, before it was posted on Slickdeals.

Not available within 50 miles of me....which I might add is ALL MAJOR F'ING SUBURBS OF CHICAGO!

Aww, man. Missed out on some cheap storage. :(

Every time I see something with Radio Shack involved I always think of that article from the Onion.
I never would have guessed the following figures:
The retail outlet boasts more than 6,000 locations in the United States, and is known best for its wall-sized displays of obscure-looking analog electronics components and its notoriously desperate, high-pressure sales staff. Nevertheless, it ranks as a Fortune 500 company, with gross revenues of over $4.5 billion and fiscal quarter earnings averaging tens of millions of dollars.
^^^^ Go figure.

I'd still rather have them around than not, their model liquidation sales are insane, they are the best deals i've ever found in any chain store. They just keep dropping the price till the clearance items sell out.

I never would have guessed the following figures:
^^^^ Go figure.

I'd still rather have them around than not, their model liquidation sales are insane, they are the best deals i've ever found in any chain store. They just keep dropping the price till the clearance items sell out.

That was satire.

Back