Kingston Announces microSDXC 64GB Class 10 Memory Card

HardOCP News

[H] News
Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced a new 64GB Kingston® microSDXC Class 10 memory card. In the current age of smartphones and tablets, the need for more mobile data storage has become more important than ever. The Kingston microSDXC Class 10 card significantly improves consumer's digital lifestyle by delivering higher storage speeds and capacities they need to get the most out of their electronic and mobile devices. Available in 64GB capacity, microSDXC cards offer additional storage for more music, videos, pictures and games — more of everything the consumer needs in today's mobile world.

Shit. I just ordered a SanDisk this size no more than 30 minutes ago and this is selling for a bit less. I wonder how they compare.

Wow, the storage density is incredible! Excellent for phones. :)

If you're looking for even higher or on-par density but higher performance, you have the choice of 64GB UHS-I SDXC (95 MB/s read and write) [1] [2] or 128GB UHS-I SDXC (65 MB/s read and write) [1] or 128GB UHS-I SDXC (95 MB/s read and write) [1]. What is sad is that CF is nowhere near the same storage density & performance per density for the number of contact pins on CF vs SD UHS-I cards, and CF costs drastically more than the high performance UHS-I SD cards for the same performance.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have had a 64GB micro SDXC in my iBasso DX100 for months. Wake me up when they have 128GB micro SDXC.

Just picked up the SanDisk microSDXC Class 10 from Amazon for $40 last week. This Kingston is too pricey indeed.

The biggest problem with these cards is all the junk clone versions... :D

Just picked up the SanDisk microSDXC Class 10 from Amazon for $40 last week. This Kingston is too pricey indeed.

(thinks about it) :eek:

This is a junk clone version?
http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-micro...UTF8&qid=1351889555&sr=8-1&keywords=microsdxc

It's sold by SanDisk...

http://camelcamelcamel.com/SanDisk-microSDXC-Memory-Adapter-SDSDQUA-064G-U46A/product/B007WTAJTO

Back