Top 10 Ways To Smash A Pumpkin

The axe throwing. Impressive but pretty damn stupid.

Other than that great video and very well choreographed.

Technically only 4 of those were smashing pumpkins, the others were cutting, blowing up, or not even smashing just using a pumpkin to break something.

Also gotta disagree with #8, no way throwing a pumpkin against a wall is as fun as slicing through it with a samurai sword.

Yea not much smashing. Had potential but sort of trailed off. The axe part.... well, let's just say they are lucky.

the axe throw it's obvious it was a mannequin.

would you stand there and have an axe thrown at you ? i wouldn't even trust a pro

Look closely at the interaction between the pumpkin and the guy's hood as the hatchet is striking the pumpkin. There are some weird things happening so I'm thinking there is some trick editing there.

There is also some trick editing as he was able to take three steps during the explosion scene. One would not be able to complete a single stride without getting splattered.

Videos are cool.

The axe throwing looks real, but no one would risk that, no matter how pro the thrower is, right? I didn't get the one where he threw the pumpkin on glass. The glass shattered, but the pumpkin was in tact. :confused:

Nice slo-mo effects.

The cinematographer for this video would make a great assistant director to Zack Snyder.

Back