James Bond Movie Director Creates Lenovo Promos

Director obviously wasn't getting paid ANYWHERE near what he makes in the movies...

Decent enough but cheap. 5/10.

Plus, whats with the whole keyboard out in the open when "flipped"...won't it just be easy as hell to damage the keyboard and touch pad? Seems like a stupid design that most are apparently following. 2012, the year technology took a giant leap...backwards...

Director obviously wasn't getting paid ANYWHERE near what he makes in the movies...

Decent enough but cheap. 5/10.

Plus, whats with the whole keyboard out in the open when "flipped"...won't it just be easy as hell to damage the keyboard and touch pad? Seems like a stupid design that most are apparently following. 2012, the year technology took a giant leap...backwards...

How do you know he didn't get paid anywhere near what he makes doing a movie?
If he gets paid $1,000,000 to shoot a movie over a 3 month period and shots this commercial in a week and gets paid $200,000, he made more shooting the commercial.

I didn't read the article so I don't know if salaries or budgets were mentioned.

How do you know he didn't get paid anywhere near what he makes doing a movie?
If he gets paid $1,000,000 to shoot a movie over a 3 month period and shots this commercial in a week and gets paid $200,000, he made more shooting the commercial.

I didn't read the article so I don't know if salaries or budgets were mentioned.

The salary of the director wasn't mentioned. Also was that Milo Ventimiglia I saw I on of those ads ?

IMHO that is exactly what tables computers/"PADs", Should have been to begin with. Make them actual useful by integrating a keyboard and a real OS. While I'd never use win 8 for my desktop it makes perfect sense with a device like that. Hopefully it really takes off and kills off the "pads".

I just couldnt imagine James Bond switching from small wrist attached devices to running around with a 15" laptop. :(

quite a departure from American Beauty for Mendes, I still think Skyfall is going to be one of the best in the franchise

quite a departure from American Beauty for Mendes, I still think Skyfall is going to be one of the best in the franchise

It was directed by Martin Campbell of the previous movies, not Mendes who is doing Skyfall.

I'm still not sold on hybrid laptop tablets, and I own an ASUS Transformer which i actually like (yet I'm thinking of replacing it with a smaller 7" tablet); 13"+ is too large for a tablet and <12" too uncomfortable for doing work on as a laptop... But I think Lenovo might have a better shot of swaying me than most other OEM, they certainly have a lot of experience with similar devices.

I guess she forgot it has GPS and that's how they keep finder her ass :)

great concept for laptop/touch screen, only wish the darn windows 8 would have been that easy to use. and by the time microsoft has great working OS with the concept of windows 8 and it's that easy to use at the same time, we should see all other manufactures making these with better hardware and cheaper.

You know that young lady will pay for all that jumping about in later life!

Knees don't last forever.

Look at the "Lenovo Unboxed" videos at the bottom of this blog post. The keyboard and trackpad are recessed and there are rubberized bevels (which also keep it from sliding) to where the keys, etc are not being pressed or scratched at all. This (Yoga) is now at the top of my buying list for a Windows 8 PRO tablet.

http://www.winsupersite.com/blog/supersite-blog-39/windows8/awesome-lenovo-promo-videos-windows-8-devices-144556

Back